Your Experience And Background
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Understanding of development principles and 4-5 years experience as a Java developer.
- Experience in developing and improving CI/CD pipelines (both on the development and deployment side).
- Fluency in English, as it is used on a daily basis
- Experience with consuming data from API services
- Understand how to define and design a test that covers applications including negative test etc.
Optional Areas of Expertise:
- Java, Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring Integration
- Oracle, Kafka, Camel, MuleSoft, Other frameworks
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Effectively estimate the time and requirements needed to develop a project to specifications.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code while thinking outside the box
- Work with clients and business leaders to discover, define, and execute solutions that are scalable, maintainable, and cost-effective, including requirements- analysis
- Work from home (must have a capable machine with a stable internet connection and a relatively quiet working environment)
- Flex schedule (work any time of the week as long as we are informed of the schedule a week ahead and can render between 35-40 hours per week and be able to attend scheduled meetings)
- Employed as a freelancer at the start with the chance of being offered a permanent position and getting benefits, depending on your performance
- Salary based on experience and skills; Starts at 60k
Skills / Expertise
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Work timezone:
- Total vacancies:
- Posted date: February 22, 2022
- Cutoff date: